Wednesday, 5 April 2017

A little painting.

Before I came down with the throat virus I managed a little painting in the Studio. I'm just flexing my painting muscles before trying more challenging work.

This is one I've been meaning to work on for a long time, Moomin and her pony Toffee. I've called it Moon and Stars, because that's what they mean to each other :D
 This little snippet is something new I'm trying. I definitely want to do more, but fitting it in with house clearing and trying to pull the overgrown garden back into shape is becoming quite a juggling act!
Next week we're going back to France. Big things are happening and I hope to have more news when we get home!!!

3 comments:

Rain said...

I love the paintings :) I think they mean more to me when they are personalized :)

Bovey Belle said...

I hope your bug goes soon. I am trying to shake off some Yorkshire Germs that Tam and Zane brought with them!

Glad to see you have been painting (LOVE the owl especially and I would know Toffee if I met him). Good luck in France . . .

Yarrow said...

Thank you Rain, I love painting those I know and love :D

BB, I hope you feel better soon and yes, you would know Toffee, such a typical forester <3